Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do when your internet is out?

For the past two days, my internet has been GONE. Like gone GONE. It was sad but I lived through it, i have limited data. All i did was sleep and eat. What  would you do?

I play games on steam offline, or just lay around and cry lol

Complain to my ISP that it doesn’t work, go to sleep and wake up to it working again. That’s how I did it every time

(02-13-2019, 06:38 AM)Circada Wrote: Complain to my ISP that it doesn’t work, go to sleep and wake up to it working again. That’s how I did it every time

[Image: a5a.png]
Please help us by clicking the report button to let us know about dead links. Thanks, TehParadox

I watch movies and serials.

Since I'm online all the time for practically several reasons (studies/job/private/ ... ), I use various ways to get on the net, some just as fallback. Different providers and different access options etc. So far, there has not been a day when I didn't had access to the internet. The difference then is just a more or less faster bandwidth. So, There have been no substantial breaks so far. But of course, there are times when I deliberately withdraw from the net. Then I do sports, travel, read books or just hang in the hammock or with friends. The usual stuff.

I do fancy stuff such as reading books, writing stories, doing outdoor sports, go hiking, customize project cars, airbrushing those and other cars, even walls, surf- or snowboards etc, design stuff , drawing, hang with friends ...